OUR PREMIUM LAWN CARE PROGRAM
New England Lawncare has a fertilization program for every occasion. In certain circumstances, an organic lawn care program may be the choice. For other properties, there may be a need for a customized program with fertilizer and herbicide usage tailored to the circumstance at hand. Whatever the circumstances, New England Lawncare is above average in our attention to detail, recognizing the uniqueness of each property’s needs. There is a template we use, at New England Lawncare, for lawns that come under our care. We refer to this recipe of managing a lawn as our Premium Lawncare Program. In Western Massachusetts, Northern Connecticut, and New England, by-in-large a lawn in this region we recommend at least the following , in terms of a yearly lawn care program:
- Crabgrass control and fertilizer applied during the early part of the growing season.
- Insect and grub control applied in late spring and during the summer.
- A balanced set of nutrients based on proven observation and soil testing techniques.
- A lime supplement meeting the requirements of your property’s pH needs.
- Weed control applied as needed, to fit the needs of the customer.
This Premium Lawncare Program, made for the greater Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut area, will get your lawn headed in the right direction, but every lawn is unique, and the best way to understand what is happening with your lawn is to start from the roots. That’s where soil testing comes into play. Once we are able to determine your lawn’s soil needs, New England Lawncare can begin to structure an even more detailed program to cater to the specific needs of your lawn. Let our experienced turf managers assist you in providing the best lawn care program possible.